Frequently Asked Questions
The process of renting one of our villa is very simple and easy.
1. We suggest our visitors to browse our website to become familiar villa options. Once you’ve selected a particular villa the next step would be to make your villa inquiry. You can make your inquiry in three ways: you can register into our website and send us your request, you can select the “contact host” button with your request or you can call us at 917.310.2185 and one of our villa consultants will assist you on your selected villa.
2. Once your villa is selected and you are ready to make your reservation, our rental agreement will be sent to you via email for your final approval and signature. You will find details on our cancellation policies, services included, check-in and check-out time, resort fees (is applicable), payment information to secure your reservation. Remember that if you have any questions your villa consultant is there to help.
3. After your reservation is secured and confirmed you will receive our villa reservation confirmation receipt that confirms your reservation. Our concierge specialist will then help you with any arrangements that you might need such as airport transfers, restaurants reservations, transportation, pre-stocking groceries services, etc.
4. On your arrival, we will meet and greet you at the villa and give you a tour so you become familiar with it, the staff and it’s surrounding.
5. The final step will be handing you the keys for you to enjoy your stay!
In order to secure your villa rental reservation a 50% deposit is needed. The remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to your arrival.
Most popular villas tend to get booked several months in advance. If you are sure you want a particular villa for a particular time period, we recommend to secure as soon as possible. Reservations are based on first come first served basis.
Our villas fit every budget.
Travel insurance protects you from certain financial risks and losses that can occur while traveling. These losses can be minor, like a delayed suitcase, or significant, like a last-minute trip cancellation or a medical emergency overseas.
We only accept bank wire transfers or certified checks.
Yes, we strongly encourage if you liked the villa you stayed to rebook that villa as soon as you return. The most popular villas get rented quickly especially during Christmas and New Year.
Yes. You can view these on the rates section on each of our properties.
➔ President Weekend
➔ Easter Week
➔ Memorial Day Weekend
➔ Independence Weekend
➔ Labor Day Weekend
➔ Christmas & New Year
Yes. You will be staying on the exact villa that you book. All of our listed properties have their own pictures.
No, our villas have a minimum stay of three to five (3-5) nights year-round and a minimum stay of seven to fourteen (7-14) nights during Christmas and New Year.
No, all our rates are pro-rated on a nightly basis.
Weekly discounts are at the discretion of the property owner. A rental must be longer than two weeks in order to be eligible for a discount.
Every destination has its own calendar, see each destinations, but normally our nightly rates are divided into Low Season from April 5 to November 19, High Season from January 7 to April 4 and Christmas and New Year from December 20 to January 6.
Yes, the maximum occupancy of a villa rental is two guest per bedroom. Any extras should be declared at the moment of the reservation and will be only accepted at the owners discretion.
Yes, we require a valid credit card number as a security deposit for any damages that might be caused to the property and its contents during your stay.
You will be met at your villa by one of Caribbean Paradise Homes or one of our island partners representatives who will give you the keys of the villa and help you familiarize with all aspects of the villa and the staff.
All of our guests must vacate their villas no later than the published times. Check-in is at 3pm and check-out is at 12pm. If you would like to check-in or check-out at an earlier/later time, please contact us the day before your arrival/departure.
Yes. You can view previous reviews post from our clients in our website.
Yes. When you arrive to you villa there will be one of our representatives who will welcome you and give you his or her contact details.
No, this needs to be requested before your arrival, at least seven (7) days prior in order to organize it. This service is available at extra cost.
Yes. You have the option of adding cook services at an extra cost where none are included.
All of our villas provide Internet access.
King size (76×80), Queen size (60×80), Full size (54×75), Twin (39×75).
Very few of our properties allow weddings or small parties for insurance and other reasons. Please let us know, if interested, before you book with us. Keep in mind that most of our villas are located in residential areas and most residents go to bed around 10pm. They will certainly complain to us or to the resort security if they are disturb by loud music up to midnight and beyond.
If you have any other questions please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
* Required Fields