Mexico, officially the United Mexican States, is a country in the southern portion of North America. It is bordered to the north by the United States; to the south and west by the Pacific Ocean; to the southeast by Guatemala, Belize, and the Caribbean Sea; and to the east by the Gulf of Mexico. Covering almost 2,000,000 square kilometers (770,000 sq mi), the nation is the fourth largest country in the Americas by total area and the 13th largest independent state in the world. With an estimated population of over 129 million people, Mexico is the tenth most populous country and the most populous Spanish-speaking country in the world, while being the second most populous nation in Latin America after Brazil.
The Riviera Maya is a tourism and resort district south of Cancun, Mexico. It straddles the coastal Federal Highway 307, along the Caribbean coastline of the state of Quintana Roo, located in the eastern portion of the Yucatán Peninsula. Historically, this district started at the city of Playa del Carmen and ended at the village of Tulum, although the towns of Puerto Morelos, situated to the north of Playa del Carmen, as well as the town of Felipe Carrillo Puerto, situated 40 kilometres (25 mi) to the south of Tulum, are both currently being promoted as part of the Riviera Maya tourist corridor.
Must See and Do
- Chichén Itzá – the most unique and emblematic site in the Maya world.
- Discover Coba & Tulum – Leave a triumphant mark on your vacation by climbing the mighty Nohoch Mul temple pyramid, tallest pre-Hispanic structure in the Yucatan Peninsula (climb not mandatory).
- Mayakoba Golf – This unique golf course features three diverse ecosystems: the tropical Mayan jungle, mangrove wetlands and the beach. This 7,024 yards par 72 layout plays along several miles of crystal- clear fresh water canals surrounded by mangrove and limestone walls.
- Coba Mayan Jungle Expedition – Climb to the top and enjoy the endless views of jungle. Enjoy zip-lining, canoeing, cliff diving and snorkeling all at your own pace. Finish the day with a visit to the adjacent Mayan village.
- Scuba Diving – These Caribbean waters offer a wide variety of dives including drift dives, wreck dives, wall dives, shark dives, turtle dives and much more. You will be diving the world’s 2nd largest barrier reef!
Is a gated community that has grown with Playa del Carmen, just south of its main urban area. It is composed of Playacar Phase I which offers by-the-sea secluded beaches and villas, very close to downtown Playa del Carmen and Playacar Phase II which was built around a golf course designed by Robert von Hagge, and exposes all inclusive resorts and private villas all around.
Our Concierge Services
From the moment you reserve your villa with us to the moment you return home, we will take care of you every step of the way.
- Airport transfers.
- Grocery pre-stocking.
- Local Reservations & Recommendations.
- Additional Staff.
- Special Events.
- Catering Services.
- Yacht Charters and more…
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let one of our Villa Rental Specialist find your perfect lifestyle…